Tudor Court of Henry viii.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King's Study

Go down

King's Study Empty King's Study

Post by Henry VIII Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:51 am

I entered into my new study at Whitehall and began looking around the room and i was impressed with the new study.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Male Posts : 408

Back to top Go down

King's Study Empty Re: King's Study

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:21 pm

Hello dear brother I hope that I am not interrupting you. Should I wait until you are finished with the business you are discussing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:38 am

"You do not have to wait Mary you may of course come in.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Thank you,  Henry.  Do you think that we could discuss the wedding.  Would you mind helping me decide what I should do to prepare for the wedding here in England.  I thought of the colors of our countries intertwined suggesting that we can come together.  Should I were mother's jewelry He told me that his family will be there and I want to make a good impression. Henry you know about Sweden so what do you help me organize the wedding plants.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:42 pm

"Mary of course we may discuss the wedding. Please tell me what you had in mind?
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:02 pm

. I would like to have flowers everywhere all around the balcony. I want the colors of our two countries to you have their flags together is if they are one. I was thinking about who will walk me down the aisle and of course it is you. Since you haven't seen my gown do you think we could drape them in the main hall. I know you can have some suggestions

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:05 am

"Mary I do think that what you suggest is a splendid idea and of course I will walk you down the aisle sister.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:02 pm

I am happy. There is no one else that I can think of that I would want walk me down the aisle.  I don't know if you know that Gustav wants to give me a pre present wedding day gift. I want seeing me walking down the aisle.  Can I see what the jewels I we'll be wearing

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:55 am

"Mary you know how much that pleases me to hear that he makes you so happy you do deserve every bit of happiness. I am happy for you to see the jewels of course and choose as many as you like Mary.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:45 pm

Wonderful, I had hoped that you would say that. Really I wanted the pieces that she loved most. I hope that you can show me her favorites. Not just for the wedding but as a gift. I miss them so this will be a way to have a little piece of them with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:23 am

"Mary of course I will show you all of our mothers precious jewels and after your wedding I would like you to come back here as there is something very special I would like you to have as a gift from me but you must wait until the day of the wedding okay?
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down